Welcome to Shaker Mountain Farm
HOME OF PURE VERMONT MAPLE SYRUP – STARKSBORO, VERMONT
Shaker Mountain Farm is a small, family business set above the Huntington River Valley in Starksboro, Vermont. Our Vermont Organic Farmers certified organic, pure Vermont maple syrup is produced from a bird-friendly sugarbush.
Learn more about who we are.
- On average, 43 gallons of maple sap make 1 gallon of maple syrup.
- It takes a sugar maple tree approximately 40 years to grow to the recommended 10 inches in diameter for tapping.
- Pure Vermont maple syrup contains 50 calories per tablespoon and 29 grams of carbohydrates, and is a natural source of antioxidants and minerals.
- Pure Vermont maple syrup is gluten and dairy free!
- Once maple syrup is opened, it must be refrigerated. It can also be stored indefinitely in the freezer.